Friday, July 15, 2011

Technology in Education

As I sit in my office reading Rebecca's post about learning technologies on my Viewsonic gTablet. I look around to see what technology surrounds me. I am listening to iTunes on my laptop (while surfing 3 different browsers), texting an address to my wife so she can get driving direction from her GPS, I am editing video on a third PC and requesting an e-book for the Statistics class I am teaching in the fall. After posting this blog I will put a link on my Twitter and  Google + accounts.

So yes, Rebecca technology has drastically changed the way we work in education. I am not sure what we will be teaching with in 5 years I am still trying to wrap my head around the vast changes that are trying to get my attention today.

No comments:

Post a Comment